Annual Work Weekend
May 11 and 12, 2018
Volunteers are welcome to come out any time on Friday. If you come early in the day, bring a sack lunch. We’ll serve supper on Friday night. The lodge will be open for volunteers and camp will serve breakfast and lunch on Saturday. If you’d like to bring personal snacks or ones to share, that’s great, however, in case of guests with allergies, please do not bring snacks with nuts. Thanks so much for your generous support of DCC!
Each year, the long list of things to accomplish prior to summer camp seems to grow. That’s why we are so grateful for the wonderful supporters of DCC who give of themselves to help prepare the facilities for summer campers. Together we can accomplish a lot!
If the May 11-12 dates do not work for you, contact email@example.com and inquire about alternate volunteer opportunities!
- Clearing winter debris from the trails around the camp loop
- Clear the trail to The Giants
- Weed in the Native Garden next to the lodge
- Refresh the beds in front of the lodge
- Deep cleaning inside the lodge
- General prep for summer camp!